Wednesday, November 15, 2006

more pictures

Me with the hopelessly adorable and loveable baby m at the twin's birthday party in Portland. I never noticed this before, but she's so tiny that her binky looks huge. (Note to A: another reason DWE is a keeper--I showed him this picture, and he said, "wow, that is a really cute baby.")

The hopelessly adorable and loveable B family. In addition to illustrating how baby m ended up so cute, I wanted to show a picture where she looks happy, because she looks vaguely freaked out in the one where I'm holding her (of course, I'm sure it's Daddy, who was the photographer, that was freaking her out, since it certainly wasn't Auntie Jenn).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dreamt about these pictures last night... can't remember all of it though. At one point I was at the B's home. A was a fluffy orange cat and m was a teeny tiny baby kitten. They were sleeping on the top shelf of the linen closet.

And yes I woke them both up because I was like "Why are you sleeping in the linen closet? Wouldn't you rather sleep in your bed?" Somehow the fact that they were cats didn't bother me.

Anonymous said...

wait...now we have to get blogger's approval to post a comment?

jenn said...

rebel- that is a seriously adorable dream. i can picture A and m as cats. IB seems more like a big friendly dog, though.

i keep having all these bizarre dreams--last night i dreamt that i lived in a different apartment, but eventually i realized that i must be dreaming, so in the dream i woke up, but the apartment was still the same, so i freaked out and walked around the not-really-mine apartment feeling around for my actual furniture and belongings (for some reason i thought they were there, but invisible to me for some reason). and then i made those pillsbury biscuits that come in a tube.

Anonymous said...

I get it now. I'd say "Wow. That's a really cute girl holding a baby."

jenn said...

mcdreamy- that's very sweet, but i'm guessing if i'd shown you the picture and said, "isn't m the most adorable baby you've ever seen? isn't she? ISN'T SHE?!?" you would have read the context clues and answered the same way DWE did. one of my few stereotypically-female attributes is how adamant and emotionally involved i am about the cuteness of my friends' babies. (note to rebel: do we know that baby? is that baby famous?)

Anonymous said...

LOL... yes... that baby *is* famous! Or will be if she wins that GAP contest A entered. Oh... wait... maybe I doesn't know about that... la la la.

Pillsbury biscuts... yeah, that's a good thing to have if you ever find yourself in a yours-but-not-really apartment. :P

Blog Archive