Friday, June 01, 2007

packin' and stuff

DWE finally left town for a few days, so I've been a bit more productive on the packing front. I packed up a crapload of stuff last night. (Little-known fact: "crapload" is actually a technical packing term. One crapload equals approximately 8 medium-sized boxes, one piece of luggage and two large shopping bags full of unwanted items to be donated.) I looked up storage units online last night and will probably go rent one today. The actual moving of the stuff will begin on Monday. I'm mildly concerned about figuring out how to take apart my bed, especially since I didn't put it together, but they say it's easier to destroy than to create, right?

I also have some Ghana business that I've been shirking (looking over the revised survey draft, doing some more paperwork for the school, etc), so I suppose I should get to that stuff. For some reason I'm not doing so well with the multi-tasking these days. I guess you can't really multi-task while packing, unless you count watching a DVD. And I'm sort of looking around my disheveled apartment trying to decide what to pack next as I write this, so maybe that counts too.

No comments:

Blog Archive