Tuesday, August 08, 2006

leaving on a jet plane

Don't know when (or if) I'll be back again. But I hope I will be. We leave for the airport in about 30 minutes, and I am feeling a bit sad. And yet, at the same time, thrilled out of my mind to come back to the states. I'm been fantasizing about Dr. Pepper for weeks.

The last few days have been mostly relaxing and good, the bags are packed, and I feel a reasonably good sense of closure. I have lots more pictures to post, stories to tell, and observations to make about this whole experience, and that will happen once I get back to Bakersfield and hug my ma and play with my dog and sleep for a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo. Upon arrival, update me on the crazy. That's an order. Peace out. B

Blog Archive