Tuesday, October 03, 2006

the hugo chavez show

I tried to start entering my data tonight, but I realized how confused I still am about how to do it. The problem is that we're creating panel data, so we're projecting information back into the past, but we can't do that for all the information, so I'm not sure what to do. So after about 30 minutes I gave up and updated my myspace profile instead. Now I think I'll get in bed and try to finish reading this week's Economist before I go to sleep.

Is it wrong that I want Venezuela to win Latin America's seat on the UN Security Council just for the entertainment value that I think it would provide?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, that's more reasonable than some korean getting the secretary general...=.= i don't know why i am not proud of it...at all...

Anonymous said...

perfectly reasonable...i think the UN security council needs someone who can smell the devil for who he really is!

Anonymous said...

oops, forgot to sign my name...
-mj

Anonymous said...

p.s. how do people get their names to be up there instead of anonymous?
-mj

Anonymous said...

You choose "other" and then sign your name.

Anonymous said...

testing to see if this works...i think i've signed in this way before, not sure...if it works, thanks! :)

Blog Archive