Monday, November 20, 2006

um, oops...I'm sorry...

First of all, an apology to you, my loyal readers and commenters. Somehow I turned on the "moderate comments" thing without realizing what it did (that is, prevent your comments from showing up until I approved them). So here I am, feeling neglected and wondering why no one has posted any comments for the last week...thank you to Rebel, who finally clued me in. The comments have now been posted. I think I will leave the moderate comments tool on, because I've gotten more spam comments (one of which I accidentally approved), but now I know to check it obsessively (the same way I check my email obsessively), so all of your insightful and interesting contributions will show up promptly. Oh, and N, thank you for your comments about Buffalo; it's a perfect example of how devastating economic change can be to a particular region, and how complex and unexpected the good and bad outcomes can be. (And I'll take up that discussion further in a later post.)

Gotta run, but just wanted to apologize for not granting you all my "approval" sooner and let you know that it was unintentional. I love your comments and I in no way want to discourage you from making them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say "Hi" to Bakersfield for me over the ultra-long weekend!

Blog Archive