Monday, October 15, 2007

airport

I'm early for my 11:15 flight back to Oakland, so I'm taking advantage of PDX's free wi-fi. It's weird that I'm going to be at work in a few hours. I'm debating whether or not to drop my bag off at home or to go straight to work from the airport. I suppose I'll see how long it takes me to get to the MacArthur BART station (that's where I would transfer to the Pittsburg/Bay Point line, which goes to Rockridge) and decide then whether I have enough time to go home. Technically as long as I get to work by a little before four I'll be fine, but I'd prefer to be there by three at the latest (which shouldn't be a big problem because my flight lands at 12:55 and I'm not checking any luggage).

I had a great time in Portland this weekend, and although DWE couldn't make it back up here, he is coming back to the Bay today (in fact, his flight may be coming into Oakland around the same time mine is). I'm getting kind of spoiled with him being home so much (and when he's not home I just jaunt off on a fun trip, of course).

When I started this blog entry it seemed like maybe I had something interesting to say, but apparently not. I guess I should go get in the security line.

3 comments:

Rebel said...

Meaningful content is never a requirement when blogging. Trust me!

I'm glad you flew up for the weekend. It was fun to see you and I'm glad you got a new laptop!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I was glad to hear from you too, and know you got to the airport, etc (hope traffic was ok). It was great seeing you!! I realize now that I didn't ask to see your new laptop when I saw you, now I am curious what it looks like...oh well.

marissa said...

i LOOOOOVE the portland airport. and i love sitting around it for no reason with my laptop drinking a cup of coffee or a beer. and whenever i'm there doing that, i feel like i have something to say/write but never really do... something about the place makes me wanna be a writer and realize i'm definitely not!

Blog Archive