Saturday, October 13, 2007

new computer

I finally got a new computer. Yay! It is an HP laptop, and it's shiny and black and silver.

The reason I bought it today (other than the fact that I really needed it) is that I am in Portland right now. I decided on Thursday to take a spontaneous trip up here, and I found a really cheap ticket, so I got on a flight on Friday afternoon. The weather here is absolutely gorgeous, and of course it's wonderful to see my friends. (I also came up here to try to take care of DWE, who has been really sick, but he had one of his many work emergencies and had to go to D.C. at the last minute.)

Anyway, there's no sales tax in Oregon, so I saved about $50 on my $600 laptop.

I'm being antisocial, so no more blogging for now, but hopefully I will be back to posting regularly.

No comments:

Blog Archive